So there’s no winner for yesterday’s post. The question, and it was a tough one, was ‘Who was my daughter for Halloween?’ There were some great guesses, alas, none were correct.
Here’s my daughter.
She was…Hatchet Face from the movie ‘Cry Baby’ with Johnny Depp.
Now, because this $25.00 Target gift card is burning a hole in my panties (which My Better Half is threatening PhotoShop off of me) and in honor of this being my 100th post (Yes, this is my 100th post), here is another chance for someone to win.
Note: Family and friends (not to imply that you are not all my friends) are not eligible.
To follow are ten questions. The answers are all in past posts. The first person to get the most correct by Thursday, November 6th, will win. The cut off time will be at 6:00 p.m.
1. What did my brother and I nick-name asparagus as kids?
2. What did I do with the $500.00 I found?
3. Why do I call my daughter “Fraughter’?
4. What is my baby hooked on?
5. What practical joke did I play on my daughter?
6. A story relayed by my mother is that when I was four I asked her where ladies got their money from. She told me it was usually from their husband. What was my response?
7. Where did my husband and I have our first ‘date’?
8. What was the first concert I ever saw?
9. What rare Hawaiian disease did My Better Half claim to have?
10. On a recent trip to Seattle I ‘somehow’ ended up with what in my suitcase?
Good luck to all.