Continuing with my son’s sarcasm, we have more euphemisms for blogging. If you haven’t read the other two posts you can find them here and here.
So here we go, and please understand that these are not only directed at me…but all of you.
Three Blog Night
Want some ‘Post’idos with that dip?
A kick in the ‘Post’icles
Ten Ways to Leave Your Blogger
The Blogityville Horror…Get Out!
The Artful Blogger…Do they read your posts and ask, “Please sir, may I have some more?”
Are you speaking in Blogonese?
The Last of the Bloghicans
Okay, I admit I’ve egged him on for more and in fact my husband and I have come up with a few. But now I think he’s done…for awhile. He said it’s like blogging a dead horse.
It’s been so much fun, though, that I thought I should turn it into a contest.
Looking for the best play on words making fun at blogging.
A cool mouse pad from CafePress.
1. Poke fun at blogging using either the word ‘blog’ or ‘post’ in your entry.
2. Be creative and have fun.
3. You can not use anything that has been used in this post or the two prior posts.
4. Not limited to one entry, however, each entry should be in a separate comment.
5. Contest ends Saturday morning at 9:00 a.m. CST.
The ‘Pun’isher (my son) will choose the winner based on which one makes him laugh the most.