I was tagged for a meme (by the way, how is this word pronounced?) by Eva over at Sveedish.
This is the second one I have participated in. I’ve seen people do these numerous times in the blogosphere; and though I enjoy reading most of them, some just remind me of emails I’ve seen time and again. Anyhoo, I decided to do this one because it’s random (uh, read my header). And its filler; after being almost non-existent here for about two months I’m still trying to get back in the swing of things and I need me some filler.
The rules for this one are as follows: list six random or weird facts about yourself, and then tag six others.
1. I do not like mushrooms. They are fungus and should stay in the damp, dark ground where they belong.
2. My drapes do not match the carpeting. In other words I dye my hair.
3. I have had three last names. All of them have two syllables and they all end in the letter ‘S’.
4. My middle name is Jo.
5. Though I smoke I can not stand the smell of cigars. Because an old neighbor used to smoke vanilla cigars, I now can not stand the smell of vanilla.
6. My husband and I went au natural on a nudist beach on our honeymoon. Though the beach area was hidden by palm trees and such, once you go into the ocean everyone can see you; including the kids on the pier at the neighboring family friendly resort.
I’m not going to tag anyone. Instead leave a comment telling me something random or weird about yourself.
P.S. Don’t forget I have a contest going on this Friday. The prize is valued at $50.00. Here’s a hint: It will require the use of a camera.